Since 1999, Red Comet has served high school students throughout the US. Students take Red Comet courses for original credit, credit recovery or retrieval. Red Comet has offices in Washington and Texas. Their team consists of Highly Qualified Teachers (as per the federal and state requirements), curriculum developers, learning management system specialists and an empathetic customer service team.
Here are some benefits of additional learning experience through enrollment with Red Comet:
- Fully accredited WA State high school curriculum of online courses available.
- Nearly 150 classes including a variety of electives in each subject area.
- Tuition: NONE! As Washington State residents, CCA students do not pay additional fees to take classes from Red Comet.
- Students who are residents of WA State and attending CCA
- Meet Enrollment Application deadline
- Complete “Choice Transfer Request” form and deliver to District Office of Public School student would attend if not at CCA.