Learn. Connect. Grow.
Concordia Christian Academy (CCA) has been sharing values and shaping the lives of young people for more than 117 years. CCA nurtures the whole child mentally, spiritually, physically, emotionally and socially. We ensure that each student discovers and develops their unique giftedness by offering a full range of sports activities, arts and music programs, service and mission projects, and customized academic opportunities. Located on a beautiful seven acre campus in Tacoma, Washington, Concordia enjoys breathtaking views of Mount Rainier, with amazing facilities and play areas for students to enjoy.
Concordia Christian Academy's elementary education extends from Kindergarten through Fifth Grade. While our students have a homeroom teacher in each grade, they also work with other teachers in a team environment that includes a mobile computer lab, music, P.E. and library time. Some classes have math and reading buddies with older middle school students at Concordia Christian Academy. The Learning Edge is open to all CCA students for skill enrichment and/or support in reading, math, writing and study skills. Services provided by the Learning Edge are free to all students.
- 49% Lutheran 32% other Christian 19% claim no church
- CCA is part of a nationwide system of over 1,192 Lutheran Schools
- Early Learning Childcare + Pre School, Kindergarten, half day and full day
- On-site licensed Daycare: 12 months to 2 1/2 years old
- The Learning Edge: Fully integrated resource room
- Technology Training: Mobile Lab accessible to all grades
- Music Program: including Band, Choir and Marimbas